Common Return Questions
What items are returnable?
- Any items purchased within the last 90 days
- In original condition
- Unwashed and unworn
- In the original packaging (if applicable)
What items are non-refundable?
- Free gifts or promotional items
- Original shipping charges.
- Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines
- Intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases
- Gift cards, Downloadable software products, health and personal care items
Are there any charges for exchanges or returns?
- At this time, all customers are responsible for their own return postage since we are still a small but growing company
- Original shipping charges are also non-refundable
How do I request a return?
- Simply contact us for a returns number and we'll begin the return process.
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item
- If your return is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within an average of 5 business days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]